One Day SPSS Foundation Workshop – Jan 31, 2020
Statistical workshop to overcome the fear of statistics, learn the basic tools and feel confident of analyzing your own data. No difficult-to-understand jargons! Simple language for anyone to understand and apply the techniques taught.
- Gain knowledge on statistical tools and apply it appropriately to your data.
- Choose the right statistical technique for different research questions
- Analyse data using statistical techniques in SPSS
- Interpret SPSS output tables and report findings for publishing
- To make the participants learn to enter, store and analyze data using SPSS.
- To provide hands-on experience on univariate and bivariate analysis using SPSS.
What you will learn?
- Data entry in SPSS
- Chi-square test
Who should attend?
Anyone whose research involves analysis of data. You may be a research scholar or a master’s student.
Prerequisite: All participants should bring their own laptop with Windows 10, 64-bit version having SPSS full version or trial version. The trial version can be downloaded here.
Fees: Rs.1,500 + 18% GST (Rs.1,770).
I am interested to register by secure payment gateway: Pay here
(Or) GooglePay / PhonePe / PayTM – 9731988227
Date: Jan 31, 2020 (Friday), 10.30 am to 5 pm
Venue: GUIST Seminar Hall, GAUHATI University, Guwahati – 781014
Renowned Statistics expert. Highly experienced personnel with more than 22 years of experience in research writing, editing, and statistical analysis.
For more details:
Call us at 9731988227 / 9741871657.