STRUCTURAL EQUATION MODELING (SEM)-Workshop
Date: Jan 25, 2020 (10.30 am to 5.00 pm)
Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) is common craze among the researchers. Rightfully so, as it is a powerful tool, that combines t-test, ANOVA, multiple regression to produce a complex model of data structures. It is easy to learn and use. However, it can be frustrating when the model refuses to run, converge, or produce an acceptable fit.
What is SEM?
Structural equation modeling is a statistical approach to test hypotheses that examines relationship between observed and latent variables. In this approach, theoretical framework containing linear relationship between variables are tested.
This workshop will enable you to understand the concept of SEM, its theory, skill to prepare data, construct a model with your own data, troubleshoot and interpret the goodness of fit indices and evaluate measurement and structural paths.
1.Review of Exploratory factor analysis
2. Review of linear models and its relevance in building SEM
3. Latent vs. observed variables
4. Endogenous and exogenous variables
5. Measurement vs. structural models
6. Exploratory vs. Confirmatory Factor Analysis
7. Confirmatory Factor Analysis
8. Standardized vs. unstandardized coefficients
9. Path diagrams
10. Regression vs path analysis
11. Goodness of fit
Fees: Rs.1,500 + 18% GST (Rs.1,770).
I am interested to register by secure payment gateway: Pay here
(or) Google Pay / PhonePe / PayTM – 9731988227.
For more details:
Call us at 9731988227 / 9741871657.
Interested. Please fill the form